Sunbeam Lair no, I actually want to hear you complain
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Bonnie noticed the distance between Aster and Ukko at the river. She took note of how rare it was for her to see them together. She wasn't dumb, so even though it was easy to figure out where they stood, she knew better than to ask about it. Still, she wanted to call on her Chieftess and just...talk. And if Aster did want to talk about it, then Bonnie would listen. 
Bonnie turned her head upwards and called for the woman's presence. How she hoped she would come; Bonnie was ready to become Dr. Caroline once again.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
Messages In This Thread
no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 12, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 13, 2016, 02:56 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 13, 2016, 04:19 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - November 20, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Bonnie - November 20, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: no, I actually want to hear you complain - by Asterr - December 17, 2016, 04:12 AM