Chimera Fields I never meant to call you out
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr struggled to process it. It was simple really: Maude loved him. Yet...it was so complicated. Complicated and strange for the viking. It wasn't like he could ever recall anyone ever telling him that. In fact, as the raging sea of emotions settled he was still left perplexed. A singular question rose above all the other's. Why? It wasn't that he didn't see himself worthy of love, necessarily. It was just a ...strange concept. Bizarre. Likely, this perplexity stemmed, he considered, from the fact that he knew very well that he was hard to get along with. He'd picked fights with all of his biological family until none of them would even associate with him besides Floki. As Floki was the only one Kjalarr could honestly say that he loved he wasn't particularly bothered by his emancipation from them. Floki was the only (biological) family that had ever mattered to him outside of Ragnar but his father had died when he'd been barely a month old and had never been there (and thus barely counted).

“By hurting her, you could hurt them.” He told her sharply, his ears fanning back before they fell against his skull and he inhaled deeply and sighed. He was scared, he realized. Of fatherhood he was already aware of, but he was scared of being loved and of ...falling in love. With Maude. With Ondine. He, admittedly, didn't understand why he couldn't have both but fell under the distinct impression that neither woman would go for that arrangement. Maybe he loved Maude. Maybe he loved Ondine. And then what? What use was love if it threatened to tear you in half? “And what of the others I've bedded? Will you attack them and my children they may be carrying?” He inquired. He'd never know if Potema (though he did not know her name) had his child or not but that was besides the point. He was proving to be quite the libertine and if she went around attacking every child he sired then she was a threat. To his bloodline and to him.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
I never meant to call you out - by Maude - November 13, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: I never meant to call you out - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I never meant to call you out - by Maude - November 14, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: I never meant to call you out - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2016, 06:52 PM