Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While she knew her mate was not the only thing in command, she had never been good at teamwork. She hardly understood why someone would even want to work with someone else if they could do it better alone. Yes, there was less work, but Ondine was quite the perfectionist - and she only trusted herself with doing something perfectly. Moonspear? Where is that? She asked, quite interested in where other packs may lay. She never had the chance to fully explore the Teekon, and now she had even less freedom in that with their children on their way. If you need help, I'll gladly volunteer to do so. We're a team now. She said, seriously but sweet, a smile on her blank muzzle. She had yet to receive a comment on why she was not wearing her usual make up, yet she did not mind the silence. All that was left unsaid could not hurt her, after all.

With big eyes she stared at him, her heart skipping a beat a few times as if expecting him to tear into her womb himself to get rid of the babes. No, she told herself; Kjalarr wants them. You want them. You have nothing left. The last part hit her hard, but she kept it all inside. Silently she let a sigh slip, his words calming her. Together - yes, they could do this together. I'm sorry - I'm just afraid of losing... you - I-... She swallowed. I care for you. It was as close as a confession of love as it could get at this moment.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM