Northstar Vale The Animal I Have Become
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Months alone broke down Zephyr until he thought himself bare, broken. He spent so long sating a wanderlust that didn't want to exist, chasing the shadows of dreams he still almost posessed and memorizing land he'd long since mapped. Moments from ending it all, chasing away the wisps of hope, Warbone found him, took him from the literal edge and leading him into the safety of the Vale. 

Then, he'd been stripped again -- his first had demanded this of him, but in the light of a new purpose, it'd been an easy transition to make. Easier than the words themselves, really: each day, Zephyr moved with the pack as one, feral of mind and light of heart. 

Today was one of the rare times he didn't move within the unit, helping them hunt, or just plain keeping close. The strong need to protect was evident in his bones, and though border patrols were basically nonexistent, the ebony Maverick paced the edges of their home. His snowy paws carried him forward in a stalk, apple eyes scanning the vale with a fervor of a wild animal.
Messages In This Thread
The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 17, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 18, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 18, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 19, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 01:14 PM