Ghost Lion Crag What fresh hell is this
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Relax? This was not a matter of just "oh, yeah, just chill"! This was an attack on their warlord, and she out of all the ART members should know that an attack on one meant an attack on all. With her boys now older and their numbers growing, Malice felt extremely empowered and actually ready for war. While Burke may be a little rusty, he still had the fire in his soul the Lady had so admired about him - first, though, they would have to nurse Aeronwyn back to health. Only then could they travel to the flatlands and seek revenge on the long hated Brotherhood. Malice had shown them mercy, had shown that a silent war without violence could be achieved too, and Nemesis had just gone and ruined it.

It is not your fight - not as long as you're part of Arthendal. One of us down, is all of us down. Malice replied sternly, leaving no room for disagreements. It was obvious that she was pissed, and for good reasons - for she very much doubted Aeronwyn would be so stupid as to waddle right into their forest of fucking dead things. When she noticed the other's tired spirit she sighed. Tomorrow indeed, sis... She breathed out, laying her head on her paws. Tomorrow indeed... She whispered as even she fled to the sky of dreams and wonders.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 01:02 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 02:05 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 02:19 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Aeronwyn - November 18, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: What fresh hell is this - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 09:44 PM