Ravensblood Forest easy | lucky | free
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Chusi had a thing for sticking her muzzle into things that were not hers to bother with or to speak about. It had started with little things, when she was much younger, wanting to know all about the world and its wonders, despite her mother telling her to stay inside. Flowers, butterflies, the color green - all things she had found on her travels, had learned about, they were not truly hers to know. If it were her mother still raising her, she'd have known nothing. She had shaped her own fate, her own story, yet had done it at the cost of her blood family. With knowledge, she was selfish, but her actions did not reflect that. She knew she had to toughen up if she ever wanted to become the One Arturo would want to lead The Family - get rid of her bleeding heart, but she couldn't help it. Every time someone needed help, she would offer it, for she did not know better. 

When the call of Olive hit the waves of the air, Chusi was immediately alert. Had something happened? Dakarai? Her nose twitched as she gave up on her hunt for a plump bunny that she had been chasing for at least half an hour and her fluffy tail played with the wind before she ran off. She had to know - just had to know everything that went on around here. If she did not, she would feel left out, for she resembled them now. She was almost one of the adults, both in looks and mind, and she found it a true insult not to be included.

She reached the den of her lovely lady friend, out of breath but still fit. What's tha' mattah? She asked as she walked in and saw the wounded male. Need anythin'? She followed, swaggering in with a full-grown frame.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 18, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 18, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 19, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 21, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Olive - November 25, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Chusi - November 27, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: easy | lucky | free - by Dakarai - November 28, 2016, 02:47 AM