Two Rivers Isle Moving On Up
A Journey Only Just Begun
209 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Away
It was not first his mentor that showed up, but some part of him was glad it wasn't mother even if he knew she was bound to show up soon. Burke's massive form flung from the Isle and into the water with a splash -- Vassago watched carefully the neat, powerful strokes that he'd lacked in crossing himself -- and for perhaps the first true time in his life, Vassago Rochester bowed underneath his Fathers gaze, stump pressed against his butt as if it were tucking, ears slicking back and nose tipping down. 

"I jus' went to explore, Dad, I promise. I wasn't looking for The Brotherhood, I didn't even go all that far."

His yellow eyes stared, wide-rimmed, up at his father -- maybe now was his time to speak his mind. After all, Burke had yelled at him, but Malice was vicious and hurtful in a way his dad just couldn't be.... Or hadn't been.

"Dad, why does everyone love Pyro more than me? Why does he get to cross the river and get called places, but I'm always yelled at and left alone?

His words lacked the hate and anger he'd been feeling recently, but were more pleading and sad than Vass had ever felt before: didn't his parents love him?
Follow The Tracks I Lost Long Ago

Messages In This Thread
Moving On Up - by Tryp - November 18, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Moving On Up - by Burke - December 12, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Moving On Up - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Moving On Up - by Burke - December 12, 2016, 04:17 PM