Sunbeam Lair This place is so crowded... Wanna get out of here or what
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
As soon as the first rays of light touched the firmament, a voice coming from the entrance brought Damien back to his paws. He could easily tell that the voice was that of a toddler, untrained and of inconsistent tone, but he couldn't quite identify the source of it.  He dared to approach with heedful senses. Finding Ukko at that moment would have been a disaster, but he couldn't resist the urge to finally see the kids for himself, hoping to be able to discern whether they were of his blood.

There couldn't have been a more inelegant way to meet her father for the first time than to be found while peeing, but children her age were still rarely adapted to the rules of behavior. He stood there, above her like a tower, watching her finish giving maintenance to her bladder in silence. The lighting was poor and Damien could only really recognize the color of her pelage to be a dark one. He was about to approach even more to take a closer look, curiosity and angst flooding his reason, but his way was blocked by no less than Asterr herself. She was gentle, as always, and asked Damien why he'd come there. "I didn't get a chance to see you the last time," was his response as his pale eyes delighted on her figure once more. "Your mate wouldn't let me in," he explained, a bitter ring to his voice betraying his growing hatred towards the fire-eyed Chief.

"I made a promise once... Remember?" he added, with a sweetness to his voice that contrasted his previous tone.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is so crowded... Wanna get out of here or what - by Damien - November 29, 2016, 03:50 PM