Two Rivers Isle Lady of Arthendal
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was sitting near their den, waiting around for either her mate or her children to come and take her mind off of what had happened to Aero. She could not let it go - she could not rest easy with the thought of Nemesis being in the possession of toes and ears from members of their peaceful Arthendal. Her sister had not deserved this, and it was all because of her... At least, that's what she told herself.

When footfalls neared, a woof soon following, the Lady jumped up only to see it was her mate - drenched, which made him somehow look a little cuter. Some nights she lay awake with the thought of official marriage, as they did at the Peak and so many other places, but did not dare bring it up. She had been lucky to have grown to love the man she had met on neutral grounds while she knew he had been the leader of a brotherhood - that he loved her, she already knew, so what would marriage do? 

He carried her favorite snack with him, and Malice blushed deeply under her dark coat. Aww, thank you, my love. She said sweetly. Always he cheered her up, even with his cranky ways and his graying muzzle. What's the occasion? She asked with a smile, nosing over the rabbit before starting to strip its fur from its flesh.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 21, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 23, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 25, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 28, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 06, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 10, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 28, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 28, 2016, 04:13 PM