Two Rivers Isle Lady of Arthendal
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Of course it was something they could avoid. They were his parents. As long as he was under a year, he was supposed to listen to them and them only - even beyond that year he actually should. Freedom was something Malice always sought for, and here she had found it. She was not about to let her firstborn go beyond the river to get captured or killed and abandon the freedom she had given him. If her family was going down, she would go down with them - but not into some foolish believe that maybe they could beat the dark wolves of the Brotherhood.

No, Burke. I will not sit and wait for his return if he does go. It would kill me inside. She told her mate sternly, but not unloving. She let out a giggle at the man's words. She guessed Burke could cheer her up no matter what. Vassago? He doesn't listen to anyone. He probably has that from me... She let out with a soft sigh.

You are old, dear - but not unworthy or unnecessary. Wisdom comes with time. She giggled, though her words were true. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 21, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 23, 2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - November 25, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - November 28, 2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 06, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 10, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Malice - December 28, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Lady of Arthendal - by Burke - December 28, 2016, 04:13 PM