Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Ugh!  Banner bit her lip to stop herself from explaining that she obviously hadn't meant to imply romance with him.  Their conversation moved on, though, and she decided to tuck that moment away from teasing at a later time.  Her gaze shot to the side for a second when Stark revealed that Tambo met up with Saena.  Or ran into, whatever.  Didn't know he'd started exploring outside the Keep, she murmured offhandedly.  Not that she blamed him - the kid was basically an adult at this point.  Taller than she was, at least.

It felt far too melodramatic when she sucked in a breath at Stark's reveal.  If nothing else she was certainly able to put two and two together.  Reek and Saena.. Reek and Octavia.  Oh boy.  Banner cleared her throat.  .. he sounds like a real ass, she added helpfully.  Before Buchanan she'd never given relationships a second thought, but even she had fairly strong feelings on infiedlity.  Yikes.  Tam's father's ex-mate and the psycho founding Alpha of the Keep.  Things are really looking up for us, she deadpanned.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM