Golden Glade do you ever think of me?
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Tagging @Sylvas Streiter but any Inner Circle wolves are welcome!
Pain is fluid. There are levels to it, starting with a broken nail and ending with a broken heart. But the agony that plagued Eden from the morning of the 13th into that evening was too grand to be placed on a scale or forced under a title. Not only was she left writhing on the cold ground of her den but her mind was taken over by fear.
She'd created a ritual in the days past; wake up and pray, then walk in circles to get the pups moving more (they were very polite, only really moving when Eden was awake), lie down because at that point, the pains were more than she could handle standing. If she was still awake at that point, she would either take the stroll to the cache or call for Sylvas to bring her a meal. 
The only thing keeping her alive and moving, distracted from the abyss her life had quickly spiraled into, was the hope that Estelle's prayers were being heard. She no longer relied on her own faith, for in her mind the Beings weren't concerned with selfish apologies. Today, however, Eden was particularly irritated due to Essie's absence.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Messages In This Thread
do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - November 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - December 28, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: do you ever think of me? - by RIP Eden - January 24, 2017, 10:55 AM