Stavanger Bay She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
90 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
For the babes @Isengrim & @Whiskey

There she goes again, and like every other time Julep is left cold and bored. Why she had to leave them there alone so many times was still a mystery to the fired-kissed daughter, who had come to realize that the world around her was way larger than what she'd thought she could reach before opening her eyes. Her sight was still blurry, yet the light and forms around her had started making more and more sense. There was a mom shape, there was a dad shape and smaller shapes that she would learn to call siblings. The smallest one was often merely a hindrance, but the other two were more close to a challenge.

But today was not a day she wanted to spend trapped with her competition in there without mom, no, she wanted to see where the light was coming from, and what even the strange sounds she sometimes heard coming from the outside were. So she got her poofy ass up and started wriggling her way away from the nest. She was so determined man, I'm telling you... But she didn't notice the huge wall (actually just a little slope) that she had to climb to get out of there. Her first step was firm on the ground, taking her one step higher; but the next one was a complete failure. It slipped up, sending her face down to the ground and pulling a painful yap out of her. The next attempt went exactly the same, and so did the next three. That was when she realized she simply couldn't do it, and the crying began.
Messages In This Thread
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 25, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - November 29, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko - by Julep - December 25, 2016, 02:39 PM