Hushed Willows But everything, it all just feels the same
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With the reminder given, he’d glanced towards the older boy and shook his head. It’d not been that he’d forgotten, but that he simply hadn’t seen the point to adding it—just as he hadn’t seen the point of explaining this, rather than shaking his head. Looking away, he’d continued forward, wanting to explore but also wanting to put some distance between himself and his family. Not knowing where he was going, or even where he wanted to go, he’d ended up shrugging. Only after that had he stopped to think, realizing that he couldn’t very well do anything if he didn’t know his way around.

Spinning around, the wraith stared at Tam before nodding. “I wanna go far,” he’d declared. “Take me?” The offer to walk along with him had been taken as an offer to show him around instead, which Eros liked the sound of. Since the Xi was older than him, then he probably knew his way around the territory. Believing that, the boy wanted to be led around by him so that he could find places to take shelter from Amara in.
Messages In This Thread
But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - November 27, 2016, 03:35 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 11, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:55 PM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - December 22, 2016, 03:23 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - January 15, 2017, 01:37 AM
RE: But everything, it all just feels the same - by Eros - January 29, 2017, 01:13 AM