Northstar Vale i don't get a suit of armor
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*sneaky sneaky*

He hadn't intended to leave the Keep again anytime soon, just as he'd told Stark. But when he saw Banner heading out in the wee hours of the morning, unaccompanied, the Xi couldn't help himself. He pushed himself onto all fours and loped after her. Originally, he intended to catch up with her and join her. But then it became something of a game to him, stalking her through the woods, then into the territories beyond them. Silas and Freyja had taught him a thing or two about tracking prey and this really was no different. It was good practice too.

Somewhere in the mountains, he lost her for a few minutes, really putting his skills to the test. By the time he spotted her again, Tambourine found she was not alone. The youth's eyes widened when he recognized both Warbone and Saena. Coincidentally, he arrived just in time to hear the latter's question. Although he shot her partner a mistrustful glance, Tambourine shuffled toward the group, head and tail hanging low mostly out of deference to his own Alpha but also because he was aware of the faint scent markers surrounding this area.

"I'm good!" he said amiably to Saena, peeking up through his lashes at her and offering both a smile and a wag of his tail. "How 'bout you?" While he awaited an answer, he quickly spoke to Banner out of the corner of his mouth, "I followed you here." He glanced sideways to gauge her expression, wondering if she'd be mad that he'd sneaked after her like this or happy for the company on their neighbors' doorstep.
Messages In This Thread
i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 04, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 04, 2016, 09:31 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 05, 2016, 10:41 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Warbone - December 06, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Saēna - December 06, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: i don't get a suit of armor - by Tambourine - December 07, 2016, 09:01 AM