Hushed Willows No place like home for the holidays
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark gave a little nod of his head - warriors and healers lived a life very close on the edge, two sides to the same coin often. He wondered what Buchanan might know of healing, but, it seemed more often than not that his brother in law was ruled by other passions. He couldn't really help himself, cracking a little grin at words - a sense of humor never hurt. Too many of his wolves seemed to be so formal, so reserved. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen a smile on Silas face and didn't know if he'd ever seen one on Amara's. That should change. At least Tambourine was a constant source of sunshine and Banner more often than not managed to bring a smile to his face. "I wandered here during spring, the lands have changed a great deal. There was a famine, so the wolves of the Keep for the most part have shown great resilience." And Stark was proud of them. So proud. 

"We have a few puppies running about and our priority is to fill our caches and keep them protected." Stark explained. "We've been through alot together, and we're more family than anything. It can be intimidating, and I get that, but we really do take care of our own." There was a sense of an offer, the notion that she might become one of them. "What do you say to a little demonstration?" He asked with a little grin. "A friendly spar, it's been a bit since I've properly stretched my legs, so to say."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 06, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 06, 2016, 06:19 PM