Hushed Willows No place like home for the holidays
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Grappling against one another offered a sense of satisfaction, even brief connections between their bodies gave off impressions. He knew Talewi enough just from their little spar he'd be happy to have her among his ranks. He'd give her the shot, see what she made of herself. When she squirmed out of his hold Stark took a couple steps back, grinning impishly at her. She's certainly held her own, especially for her age. "Maybe after I show you around some we can have round two,"  Stark offered with a bright smile. "Unless your pride is wounded and you find me insufferable now... " Stark teased, unable to help himself. She'd find out about his sense of humor pretty quickly if she stuck around anyways. 

They could always discuss the culture of the pack and its ways as he showed her around, or answer any questions that she had. It would be good to start at the Crook where they were most likely to find the bulk of the pack anyways, make the introductions as quickly and easily as possible. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 07:41 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 04, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 04, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 10:36 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 11:50 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 05, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Talewi - December 06, 2016, 07:31 AM
RE: No place like home for the holidays - by Stark - December 06, 2016, 06:19 PM