Sun Mote Copse "Eins, zwei, drei ... Ugh, I do not think we brought enough body bags."
"Moon Dust In Your Lungs, Stars In Your Eyes, You Are A Child Of The Cosmos, A Ruler Of The Sky."
121 Posts
Ooc —
Licking her lips and setting her gaze again on the path to the shrine -- slow and waddling as it was hurt her soul, having to talk to him much longer than she'd have to with her normally spry frame -- Giana was stonily silent through his short tale. Even she had to admit, with three years of experience, he had to know something.... Much more than she did, at any rate. The woman never had picked up on the general Angelo herbal knowledge, and she couldn't tell if anything he'd give her was poison or medicine; thats exactly why she didn't allow strangers to give her herbs. After the last time she'd unknowingly ingested them, she was not as stupid as to trust him again. 

"I don't take herbs, so you're not of much use to me, are you? Asherah will be my ostetrica if I have need of one, and for anything my children need."

The chilly words were Giana's nicest way of telling him not to come around her cubs -- or her, by extension, once they'd been born -- and not to expect her to eat anything from him. She could be nice for now, for the sake of peace, but until he had earned her trust -- or hatred -- she wouldn't allow him to set even an eye on the little ones.