Totoka River I hate the winter
But the downside of being a con artist is that it's very hard to con. Even if the lies you tell are to yourself.
102 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
@Arturo

It had been a grueling and difficult journey the vixen mistakenly put upon herself by traveling a bit too far without Charley by her side. Yes, her reason for exploring on her own was to feel the sensation of complete independence, though it was proven a decision she greatly regretted when inevitably becoming lost. Now, finally with some sense of familiarity, her brother was no where to be found. It was awful, being alone, in the bitter cold. To sleep knowing no where was around to protect you. Of course, Emory was far too prideful to ever admit she didn't need her brother, but in complete truth he was a suriving necessity.

To live a solitary lifestyle was so...boring. And once winter fell upon her, it ripped away the only task keeping her sane; conning. The season brought wolves deep within their packs, huddled together for warmth and safety - not out in the open where a provocotive wolf was able to seduce her way into anything she desired. There was one thing besides the art of conning that the agouti wolf knew for certain, winter fucking sucks. And it always will. The lack of life and heat was dreadful to such a lively girl, utterly torterous. 

Not only did her favorite hobby lack it's key component, or did winter freeze her ass off, but there had been a constant argument ensuing within the wolf's brain since her leave. From cursing herself for being so irresponsible and how none of these problems would exist if she just didn't wander off, to another voice protesting it's worth. How she required a world (even for a moment) of being without company. Some personal test of will and strength. Damn, that feud hurt her brain. She dwelled so deeply into it she hadn't noticed she returned to the coast. The fae looked directly at the ground, noticing mirror-like delta's just off shore, reflecting the sun as it slowly hinted at dropping into the cradle of the ocean. It was so enthralling she was taken away from her original dispute, and only focused on the beauty in front of her.
Messages In This Thread
I hate the winter - by Emory - December 08, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 05:46 AM
RE: I hate the winter - by Emory - December 10, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 10, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Emory - December 14, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: I hate the winter - by Arturo - December 31, 2016, 04:53 AM