Northstar Vale interstellar
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
[table width=80%][tr][td]

Her cosmic gaze danced along the figure of the other girl like a flickering blue fire, but it was easy to see that the embers were fading and so was she. Almost at once, other figures began to appear. The first was a large inky male with dabs of white that adorned his large frame. This triggered something inside of her and she reeled back to the night that the shadow had stolen Rannoch and fled into the wood. Her eyes were ripped away from Indra and focused on Zephyr with manic fear. His words were meant to be comforting – to save her from the wickedness of the wilds – but all she could hear were the words that rang to traumatic memory… ’take you’. Her inky pelt came alive and she quickly cowered from him, pinning her ears to her skull and quivering. It was as if his words were ice to her flesh and she could do nothing to escape them.

And then another; a female who was pale as a ghost, save for the fiery markings of ginger that adorned her face and ears. Lucy would have been relieved if it had not been for the quick dismissal that she had shown to the dark male. She watched with wide eyes as Saena snapped dominantly toward the brute. All at once, she felt as though she had made a terrible mistake. Glancing pleadingly toward the first – Indra – she begged silently for the other girl to say something to save her from a terrible end. Before she could utter a word, the aggressive female made it known that the shadow was not welcome there. She bore down over Lucy with a savage ferocity and her fangs glistened in the fading light. The girl did everything she could to make herself appear smaller. The wild woman instructed her to leave and she felt her heart both sink and skip. She would die if she left…

“She can be Duskvale.”

A pause as the small child turned her crown toward the final figure and openly gawked. Her mouth dropped slightly and she breathed in deep, feeling the chill of the air bring a shiver to her ragged little frame. Can I, though? she thought to herself with fading determination. The woman had made it clear that she was not welcome there. It was evident by her tone and her posture that she did not wish for a sad little shadow to join her ranks. But truly, what could Lucy offer them that they did not already possess? The more she thought about this, the more she found herself falling more and more into dismay. She had not been taught by any but the boys that had taken her in… and oh, she missed them with all of her heart. When the brute of a man spoke again, he made reference to her being raised and turned into a dedicated master of their art. The thought of being conditioned was frightening, but promising to a starved and frightened child. She knew that she needed to speak or she would be swallowed in the sea of wolves that seemed to appear from the darkness.

“I will - I will work harder than any you have seen…” she vowed in a voice that she commanded to remain steady. Still low to the earth, she cast her gaze between the male and female before her, too fearful to look at the young girl who stood not too far away.
[/td][/tr][/table]
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
interstellar - by Lucy - December 09, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 09, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 10, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 10, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 10, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: interstellar - by Lucy - December 16, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: interstellar - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: interstellar - by Indra - December 17, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: interstellar - by Warbone - December 19, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: interstellar - by Zephyr Maverick - December 19, 2016, 04:21 AM