Dragoncrest Cliffs if i tell my bones they're a cage
the girl on fire
36 Posts
Ooc —
Pipit laughed— the ecstatic trill of a vibrant sprite and wild empyrean— as he sprang after her, and for a moment she watched him churn; his great and solid muscles flexing to close the space between them. His power was all-invoking; something to fear and admire, but she could not linger in her delight at watching him, lest the game be over too quickly.

She sprang away from the barring cliffs, calling him with her giggling, and dodging to and fro in a convoluted dance that made her difficult to apprehend. Pipit, like her namesake, was quite fast and her slim body was nearly as dexterous as a fleeing hare. She was not to be caught unless a mistake was made, or she chose to allow it, and though the latter instance was her distant intention, it was the former that subjected her to capture.

The land seemed to rise ahead of her— a stretch of land where the snow had gathered taller there than it had elsewhere. She didn't know she was running on a drift until it was too late, and her legs sunk too deep for her to simply power through it. She turned, stuck and laughing, watching in anxious excitement as her pursuer careened towards her.
Messages In This Thread
if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 11, 2016, 07:19 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 11, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 12, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 13, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 13, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 14, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 14, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Pipit - December 17, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: if i tell my bones they're a cage - by Ravus - December 17, 2016, 06:15 AM