Stone Circle I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Stark grinned at Valette as she promised she'd remember - it reminded him that this was a chance for them to properly get to know one another. They hadn't before, so, this would be a huge improvement to the circumstances they'd met before. He laughed when she said that she'd already taken over the Alpha spot. "I like the ambition," He said with a grin. Of course there was a little purr to his voice, he could admire the ambition and drive even if she hadn't actually taken the position over. "Ah, got the itch to travel already?" He hummed out. He could respect that - and he did, a considerable amount. 

"It's alright. A pack settled in the valley near us and I'm not very fond of the Alpha - he had founded the Keep but when he came back to the Wilds he came to my borders and demanded to share my rank and my pack. Threatened to attack me any time he saw me out of the packlands." Stark hadn't stayed put though, and he hadn't run into Warbone either. "We won't abandon our pack and we won't be bullied." He refused. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 06:02 PM