Sequoia Coast because i could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Fading, if that's okay, and mentioning something about Thuringwethil telling her how to find her again, since you mentioned that in a later thread. <3

"I'll think about it," Emaleth responded, genuine. She tucked the information about Drageda's whereabouts away, certainly intrigued. The woman before her looked to be a warrior or at least what the young Mayfair imagined they would look like. In her desire to leave Donnelaith far behind, the yearling couldn't think of anything more appropriate than joining a pack that was the polar opposite— and, of course, far removed from the alliance she so mistrusted. But it had been only a short time since she had left the Sentinels, and after being so tied to a place, the youth wasn't quite ready to commit to someplace else just yet. "Thank you," she finished.

It was a brief meeting, and yet both were eager to be on their separate ways. Still, as they parted, the warrior woman told Emaleth how she might find her again if she were not upon the mountain near the glacier. This confused the Mayfair, but she did not think hard on it— perhaps Thuringwethil preferred scouting, rather than leaving it to her underlings. She nodded a final acknowledgement, and then moved on.
Messages In This Thread