Northstar Vale super~moon syzygy
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Hm," mused Saena, not really understanding Tryphon's first claim, but he elaborated and then she understood. Or, well, she tried. The plateau smelled of forests and rock, and so the smell of forest and rock had always evoked a warmth in Saena, so she could understand how winter might do the same for a wolf from a land of winter. Sadly, she didn't know of any place where winter was permanent. The closest thing in the wilds was the taiga, and even that thawed in the summer, though there was a decent amount of permafrost she was completely unaware of.

"I wish I could help you remember," she told him, "the truth is, I don't remember a lot, either. Just some. Maybe we just aren't meant to remember our childhoods completely." Or maybe her memories were still fucked up and she wasn't able to tell the difference. "I don't know of anywhere like that, but the taiga in the north is cold most of the year. Maybe a little further north than that, it's always cold?" It was worth a shot. She'd never gone that far, so she didn't know.

"If you need some time away to... I dunno, look for it or scout out every now and again, but come back to check in and such... I wouldn't mind. Warbone might, though." Her stoic companion was far from understanding on the subject of wandering, she'd come to learn.
Messages In This Thread
super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 13, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 14, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 15, 2016, 02:24 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 16, 2016, 10:42 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 17, 2016, 02:23 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 18, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 19, 2016, 04:57 PM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Saēna - December 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
RE: super~moon syzygy - by Larus - December 26, 2016, 12:53 AM