Northstar Vale set your soul at ease
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She wasn't embarrassed by her cautious reaction to the male's presence, and for a moment even thought that Pipit's relaxed nature was irresponsible and naive. Magpie indeed was maturing in the face of the obstacles her life had thrown so far, or perhaps she was highly aware that she was unlikely to win if an altercation broke out on claimed land. She had escaped death several times in her life, but the most recent experience had left her uneasy and haunted by nightmares that she refused to acknowledge. He was taunting them by lingering so close, his presence a silent threat. Try anything, and I will call my pack down upon you. You will not live to see morning. Magpie remained still, even as the little bird danced closer to her side, her green eyes locked upon the male and the remains hanging from his jaw.

Her attention to him was broken as Pipit nosed her shoulder, and the Corvidae turned her head to look at the other— she offered no retaliation for the touch and merely blinked. A desire to join a pack had drawn the black-and-white female to this place, so against her screaming instincts, the woman shrugged. "If you'd like."
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
set your soul at ease - by OG Magpie - December 16, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: set your soul at ease - by Pipit - December 17, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by OG Magpie - December 17, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by Pipit - December 17, 2016, 01:39 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by Larus - December 17, 2016, 03:31 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by OG Magpie - December 17, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by Pipit - December 18, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by OG Magpie - December 19, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: set your soul at ease - by Larus - January 02, 2017, 03:15 AM
RE: set your soul at ease - by OG Magpie - January 02, 2017, 10:10 PM