Barrow Fields where weird and grim the standing stones
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Private 
I have no idea where Em is going. @Casmir, I hope this works— I know it's ungodly far from Silver Creek. :<

She crested one of the large hills, feeling her guard hairs stand on end as the chilled ocean breeze rippled through them. In Donnelaith, there had only ever been one path— at least recently, and that narrow road had been her reason for departure. But the youth now found herself overwhelmed with choices, and she wondered if the safety of familiarity and comfort wasn't so bad in the end. Deirdre would doubtless take her back, but Emaleth knew what awaited her beneath the watchful gaze of the Sentinels. Patterns. Patterns she had walked countless times before. A wraith in the wood, her sister's silent shadow, untapped potential.

A ribcage jutted out from beneath the snow— an elk killed and scavenged long ago— and the dark witch moved towards it. She wasn't particularly hungry, yet, but if there were frozen flesh left it would serve her well to consume it. And if not, an easily loosed bone would be comforting to chew on— and the marrow no less good for her.
Messages In This Thread
where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 16, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 17, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 17, 2016, 11:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 18, 2016, 11:53 AM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 18, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 19, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 22, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - December 29, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Casmir - December 30, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: where weird and grim the standing stones - by Emaleth - January 01, 2017, 11:45 PM