Blackfeather Woods Oh good God, let me give you my life
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Atshen ! :DD

The snow, as she had taken an effort to know what it was called, was still here and covered the ground. Still, her growing frame could easily withstand the pressure of it when walking or running - she even found it going easier than normal. As she ran through the woods, her toes spread open and prevented her from sinking straight through. She wondered if any of her siblings had been as smart to do so - but she doubted it. Yes, they were her brothers, but as the only girl in the litter of course she was the smartest (at least she told herself so).

That day, she found herself growing angry. Damien was as good as gone, even though he admitted to wanting to spend time with her. She also wanted some alone time with him again, but he was no where to be found. Not in his den, not around her own, not in the maze underground and no where above it. It was like he had vanished without a trace and had left her behind. She felt betrayed. Damien was one of her only friends (her only one if she did not count her family) and with her mother already dreading to spend time with her, there was no one around for her to have deep conversations with beside her father and brothers. Keelut only giggled, Abraxas never talked much and her father she didn't want to bother. That left Atshen and the rest of the brotherhood.

Running at full speed through the forest to blow of steam, she silently prayed she would run into someone she did not already know so she could make some new friends to replace Damien with. That would show him.  
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 17, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 20, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 23, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 24, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 25, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - December 26, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: Oh good God, let me give you my life - by Nocturnal - January 04, 2017, 08:37 AM