Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry for the sucky post :(

As Nemesis confirmed his question with a nod of her head, Vandal slowly lowered himself to sit upon his haunches, cold sapphire eyes watching her curiously as she began to explain the reasons behind the summon. Silver ears were permanently arched a top his head as he listened to Nemesis' every word, his head tilting to the side some as she mentioned The Dark Brotherhood.' A slight frown crossed his features as he remained silent, allowing The Dark Master to elaborate on the subject further. Vandal couldn't help but let a slight blank expression take over his face as his superior paused, the young wolf allowing his pink tongue to escape his muzzle as he licked at his dry lips thoughtfully. Quietly, Van thought over the options that had been presented to him, the male mentally repeating the words that stuck out most. The Dark Brotherhood, Mephala, being the Night Mother and her consort, Sithis.

He pondered more, his cold blue gaze flicking back to his superior as she explain more, mentioning that if he did in fact choose to be an assassin and complete the tasks that were asked of him, he could possibly advance up the ranks (a thought that appealed to the silver and ivory brute). Taking a breath and licking his muzzle once again, Vandal gave his head a respectful bow, allowing his smooth voice to fill the now silence air, ”I will do whatever it is you ask of me.” He offered a small, pearly smile, tail giving an excited sway behind him as he added quickly, ”As for Mephala and Sithis, is there any possibly way...” He paused for a moment, thinking about how to word his question properly before continuing, ”I mean... would anyone be willing to tutor me, or rather educate me about the faith?” The silver and white male lowered his head some, feeling rather foolish about asking, though he was genuinely curious about the whole ideal.
Messages In This Thread
chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - December 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - December 31, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - January 03, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - February 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - February 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - April 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - April 18, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - May 28, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - May 30, 2017, 04:03 PM