Hushed Willows only when i've created a murderbot
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
One.  Two.  Three.  Banner counted her heartbeats.  Four.  Five.  Six.  It took six before she responded.  Nothing happened.  We are fine, she replied focefully.  Why couldn't he understand?  What good did it to to fight about something like this after it had already happened?

Admittedly, she didn't know how to respond to Stark's sentiments in the moment.  Her chest heaved as various thoughts turned over and over in her mind.  Months, it had been months that she'd lived in the Keep now and even still she had a hard time accepting the idea that she mattered so much to him.  To anyone.  Banner was a lot of things, but social butterfly wasn't one of them.  And now that she'd gone out and lived up to her promises of expanding the pack's network.. Think of it as outreach, she said flatly, recalling a convesation they'd had a while ago.

Before she could stop herself, the short lady rushed out: Am I supposed to run these things by you?  Every time?  Are we equals or has something changed?  Banner couldn't be bothered to feel shame at the accusation in her voice.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 19, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 19, 2016, 09:18 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 20, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 21, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 21, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Stark - December 22, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: only when i've created a murderbot - by Banner - December 29, 2016, 07:22 PM