Larksong Grotto I'm a blank page in a notebook waiting to be filled with countless drawings of cocks
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Boys? Astik’s ears perked, his interest piqued when his father’s voice echoed through the cave for him and Tapat. Astik turned his attention from the new piece of bone he’d taken after giving Tapat his old one, letting it fall from his lips covered in saliva and teeth marks. He shifted slightly, squinting over his shoulder before he let the bone, held stationary between his paws before the shadow boy hefted his pudgy self up to investigate his curiosity getting the better of him (only after Jhala's nose to get him moving). Tapat and Jhala had beaten him to greet Hiram, but having brought up the rear hadn't dampened Astik's spirit any. Astik’s gaze touched them in turn before it came to rest upon the giant bone Hiram had sat down. At least, that was kind of what it had reminded him of. He kept a skull of a particularly runty squirrel at a messy corner of the den with his other treasures. His eyes widened and his tail wagged back and forth like a propeller, the motion causing the shadow Larksong’s butt to wiggle. “Woow!” He breathed, excited by it. “Is so big!” Astik let out a low yip, prancing in place, wanting to rush forward to investigate and smell it, but held back until his father gave him the go ahead.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread