Stone Circle Brother, bring me home
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
@Steady when you get the chance!

krypton counted herself as a lucky woman. she was welcomed back with open arms and was already able to reconnect with her former pack members, though she needed to make her biggest effort to reconnect with steady. the younger male had let her go and let her come back; she was forever grateful and thankful for him. while everything seemed peachy keen, krypton had a bigger fish to fry for the time being.

with that in mind, krypton set off a hike to find the dark male, hoping to connect with him as she did before and be seen as a family member once again. it was a mistake to leave, the timing and such. after all of the death happening around her and the famine almost killing the entire pack, it was almost too much for her to handle. but the dark age was over, for now, the famine and the locusts were long gone. night's shadows were away and hidden as the sun brought light into the world.

for now, krypton's world was only filled with light. all of her past was behind her, though demons still lurked around every corner. until night came, krypton was at peace.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - December 28, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 02, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 08, 2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 10, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 18, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by RIP Krypton - January 22, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: Brother, bring me home - by Steady - January 26, 2017, 10:42 PM