Broken Antler Fen But I just gotta see it for myself
11 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
please let @Ahmed respond first :)

The swamps were vastly different from the arid steppes she had called home more than a year ago. Things had changed so drastically since then. Her best friend and lover, Ahmi, was gone and in her place was the child Ahmi had never wanted. Raksha couldn't find it in her to hate the boy, in fact she loved him like he was her own. 

Ahmed, now a year old male and practically grown, was still young at heart. Even so, it was time for him to join a pack. It wouldn't do for Ahmed to go his entire life without ever interacting with anyone but herself. What would her son do if she passed and he had no one else in the world? Truly Raksha wasn't old enough to worry about such things but accidents happened all the time and they weren't getting any younger. 

"Never seen a place quite like this, huh Ahmed?" Raksha addressed the yearling at her side, tipping her head at the boggy waters and slushy snow coating the the ground. 

The scent of a border ahead caught her attention, nudging her son on the shoulder and leading the way. She stopped at a respectful distance before glancing at Ahmed. "What do you think?" 
“Never forget this — you’re mine — mine to me. No matter where you go, or what they may call you, you will always be my son." - Raksha (Jungle Book live action 2016)
Messages In This Thread
But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 02, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 04, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 06, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 06, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 10, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 10, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 20, 2017, 05:13 PM