Broken Antler Fen But I just gotta see it for myself
241 Posts
Ooc —
Andalusia had never been much of a warden. The nomadic pack she'd run with for a large part of her life had little use for traditional sentries. Their territory moved with the herds. But even they had a cluster of their pack - the mothers, the elderly, and the pups - who couldn't travel with the others and remained bound to the land. Though Andalusia had seldom stood guard for them, she understood her responsibility here, as one of the few adults in the Fen, to take on the mantle of a warden. Pearl and her children were her charge, and they'd quickly won her loyalty. So long as she lived in the Fen, she would protect them with her life.

With such purpose, the Ostrega moved today. She put herself to action at the first sound of the foreign howl that filtered through the Fen, and caught sight of the duo from a distance, both lean and tall. She drew herself tall and raised her tail half-mast, careful to display her authority here, yet retain her rank as a subordinate.

"Greetings, strangers." Andalusia passed a curious glance between the two. From her vantage they held themselves a respectful distance from the rough line marked by Sebastian, and this marked well in her books. Were these wolves who sought a home? They appeared weathered, but what else could be expected of travellers? Surely she looked the same. A slight smile crooked her maw, and she bounced her attention between the pair - a mother and her yearling child, by a general assessment. "What brings you to the Fen?"
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 02, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 02, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 04, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 06, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 06, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 08, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 10, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 10, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Andalusia - January 19, 2017, 01:15 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Sebastian - January 19, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Raksha - January 20, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: But I just gotta see it for myself - by Ahmed - January 20, 2017, 05:13 PM