Meadowlark Prairie i wish i may, i wish i might.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
or tonight lol @Jackrabbit

Liffey was late. Her heart was hammering as she loped across the plains, her tongue out as she panted from exhaustion. She had promised Finley that no matter how far she went when she went out exploring that she would always be back in the pack lands by nightfall. As the sun dipped lower and lower across the horizon, the girl was quite certain that she wasn't going to make it no matter how fast she ran and she wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Almost the moment she thought it, Liffey slowed to a stop and dropped to her haunches. Her head hung between her shoulders, her body shaking as she tried to catch her breath. She eyed the Caldera in the distance as her gut twisted with guilt. Her parents were going to be worried. And mad. And she was going to be so very grounded. She slumped onto her belly in the snow in acceptance of her fate. Tilting back her head, she gazed skyward to watch as the stars began to appear in the night sky and contented herself to stargaze for a bit while she regained her strength.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 09:57 PM
RE: i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Jackrabbit - January 02, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i wish i may, i wish i might. - by Liffey - January 04, 2017, 06:54 PM