Cerulean Cape take me to your waters, lay me on your shore
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Yet another Nerds thread :) @Meteora

Back to the sea she ran! The inky shewolf darted through the terrains that made the wilds, tactfully razing the meadows, ravines and summits that stood in her path. Indie understood exactly what she was doing, knew where she was intended to go and would be remiss to let anything keep from that beautiful glittering coastline. To inhale the salt-sticky air, to play amongst its sands. The waters itself - how profoundly powerful. Indie thundered toward the many forests that further blockaded her intentions and barreled through them with an entirely undeserved sense of entitlement and bravado. Perhaps these lands were claimed, perhaps they were not — this question did not give Indie any pause or leave her with irksome guilt. Breaking the rules was not something that frightened her. Often the dark-furred woman would find… ‘alternate solutions’ [to say the least] in the pursuit of her wants and desires. 

Brimming with purpose and fearlessness, Indie sang her sanguine tune.

Papa de, da, da da da
He's the hottest man in town
He's nice and soft
Never scoffs
Red hot mamas
He cools them off
Papa de, da, da da da
Papa de, da, da da da

Indie’s voice boiled from deep within her chests, the sound of which was low and rolling. Perhaps she would sing a song to the ocean when she arrived to it, skittering to a halt at its shores. Yes, she would appease the briny deep with her words — hoping to return even a fraction of the sublimity that it gave her. Her poem [or would it be a song, or a sonnet?] would speak of the mysteries it held within its depth and paint vivid images of oceanic lore. Well… the tempest didn’t know much about this deity, but she could draw inferences from the coastal wolves she encountered. Indie knew it was a hungry god, desiring much from its disciples. Indie knew it controlled all of earthly existence, from the movements of the billowing clouds above, to the bubbling aquifers deep below, to the movement of the moon. Indie did know if she necessarily believed these stories to be the gospel truth [as that seemed so rather farfetched], but this mythology was exciting and made her heart swell and she longed to honor it. 

She burst onto the cape and huffed from her physical exertions, drawing breath deeply as her gaze fell upon the cerulean, winter waters. 
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 06:45 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 11, 2017, 08:58 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 12, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: take me to your waters, lay me on your shore - by Indie - February 15, 2017, 10:56 PM