Ravensblood Forest The circle of life
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I'm going to go ahead and wrap this thread up for us! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
A sage nod of Arturo’s head was given to Dakaraki when the ebony male thanked him — though Arturo thought he was quick to do so. There was no reason to thank him, not with the grim warning of possible death for his children if he and Olive decided to go through with it and if Teaghlaigh’s adult numbers did not bolster enough for them to support pups hanging in the air. It felt a little too soon for gratitude, but Arturo did not make mention of his thoughts upon this. He accepted it quietly, but with the severity he thought the situation called for. At the very least: he had set the condition and issued the warning far in advance so that if the worst were to come to bear it could not come back to him as an accusation and could not be twisted into a misunderstanding or cry of unfairness. ”Enjoy your trip.” Arturo offered the man sincerely with a twitch of his lips, not quite enough to form a smile upon terse and stern lips but it was certainly a ghost of one. He’d never had much of a desire to wander and could not share in the desire to do so unless it was to settle business but to each their own. With all he needed to say out of the way he offered a tip of his crown to the ebon male before he parted ways with him, eager to tend to his beloved.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 09, 2017, 01:20 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 09, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 12, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 12, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: The circle of life - by Arturo - January 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: The circle of life - by Dakarai - January 14, 2017, 05:52 PM