Blacktail Deer Plateau dudes in bodegas
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Forward dated to 1/13 for the thundersnow, anyone welcome!

Something was churning the earth; something was stirring the sky. The weather hadn’t been happy for a while, but now the titans above were gnashing their teeth in a show of dominance: flashes of light versus a low, rolling thunder. The storm sent her inland, seeking shelter. The first forest appeared to be claimed by a pack and though she considered harboring amongst their territory’s convenient fringes, the nefarious woman elected to eschew intrusion and move on. But as the storm whipped up, her ambling pace quickened and she ascended the canopied plateau that she found soon after.

Then the dark woman lay amongst the trees, somewhat concealed by the shadows. The strong trunks offered her some respite, but she chose to remain close enough to the plateau’s fringes to glimpse the splendid light show above. Her sculpted head balanced delicately upon her front paws as she rocked her head, massaging her velveted chin against the curvature of her toes. It was nice in this spot and she felt secure here. From her place upon the earth Indie warbled into the wind, her cool contralto swaying alongside the gusts as it whipped through the timbers, placing words upon the undulating staff of nature’s instruments. 

Good Lord above, can't you know I'm pining
Tears all in my eyes
Send down that cloud with a silver lining
Lift me to paradise
Show me that river

Take me across and wash all my troubles away
Like that lucky old sun, give me nothin' to do
But roll around heaven all day
roll around heaven
                    all day
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread