Broken Antler Fen Meeting the Others.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Pack Activity 
Meeting thread for all!
@Pearl @Andalusia @Odette @Malice @Burke @Liri @Aeronwyn @Nico @Pyro @Ysengrin Not tagging the pups because I don't think Pearl and Seb would let them outside? :P

Sebastian brought the new comers to the Cove. It was not an actual Cove but it was a good protected clearing with the tree stump in the middle. The wind and snow was less because the trees protected them partly. Sebastian missed the leaved canopy but he knew that this was impossible to maintain in the winter. The temperatures were freezing and he knew they worst might still be coming. Sebastian jumped on the tree stump. When everyone gathered he cleared his throat. "Welcome to Broken Antler Fen. I will be your new alpha Sebastian. I am in charge here with my mate Pearl," he announced.

"We are in our rendezvous site 'The Cove'. Normally we all sleep here outside but seeing with these weather conditions you can make use of the dens under each of the bigger trees. There should be enough if you bunk up together," he explained. He hoped that they all would be civil about it. Sebastian posture was clear. He didn't want any arguing or fights. "Our food resources are under this tree stump but I might go out with a group to scout for food later," he explained. Now that they were with more the cache wouldn't supply them for long. Their lands were very wet, meaning that they were now living in a territory of ice. They needed the tree roots to support their dens. "Are there any other questions?"
Messages In This Thread
Meeting the Others. - by Sebastian - January 16, 2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Burke - January 16, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Síff - January 16, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Ysengrin - January 17, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Aeronwyn - January 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Malice - January 19, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Nico - January 19, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: Meeting the Others. - by Pyro - January 22, 2017, 05:10 PM