Stone Circle i know i'm small, ain't much to be done about it
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She caught the scent of Keoni behind her, turning her head for a brief moment to smile at the girl before turning her attention back the stranger, who said her name was Akuti. Krypton had to keep her mouth shut from chuckling at her comment. She thought Krypton was a leader? Sure, she stood tall and everything, but Krypton was probably the worst candidate to lead after what happened with her entire family. "I'm afraid you have only a mere delta in your presence," she said with a light tone as the referred to herself, soon hearing another wolf come into the scene. "And here comes our alpha female,"  she said to Akuti with a smile before stepping back a bit.

The newly crowned alpha herself came in, making Krypton lower her position to show her obedience and submission to her leader, though she was older than Valette. She bowed her head to her before turning her head towards the tiny female, awaiting to hear what else she had to say, whether it be about her skills or if she could spit out her loyalty to Easthollow.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i'm small, ain't much to be done about it - by RIP Krypton - January 23, 2017, 11:43 PM