Stavanger Bay i’ll be your candle on the water
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Having been born and grown up in the beginning of summer, the concept of cold had been a gradual approach. Qilaq didn’t mind it so much, enjoying the nights that were cool enough that made relaxation easy. When the cold became a different kind of cold, sending Qilaq who knows where, whenever she can grab on to warmth, she does. Even if she feels a little cramped in the den with her parents and siblings, she stays as much as she can handle to make sure she doesn’t lose any of her toes and any of her tail. She stretches her legs when she needs to but for now, until the cold front is over, she’ll endure the closeness of the others.

The howl that calls for her rockets her head up and she stiffens, trying to register the last few seconds as her brain forces her awake. She works her way through a crowd of smaller bodies and limbs and forces her thin frame out into the open air. She shivers almost immediately as she moves, stretching her limbs and keeping her pace rather quick until she sees the busy body working on something at his feet. In the dark, Qilaq can’t really determine what it is as she slows to a stop as she sees Doe’s grooming of her younger siblings. She blinks a few times and shakes it off, slowly getting closer until she can see that it is nothing more than a fish and her feet move quicker to stand closer to her father.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i’ll be your candle on the water - by Szymon - January 24, 2017, 03:35 AM
RE: i’ll be your candle on the water - by Qilaq - January 24, 2017, 02:44 PM
RE: i’ll be your candle on the water - by Szymon - February 03, 2017, 06:34 AM