Stone Circle It's cold outside!
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
A soft rumbling sound came from back in his throat as he laughed - the sound was roughed up and not very beautiful-sounding, but it was definitely laughter. It was strange; using whatever ability he still had left to make sounds in such a way - as if he really could talk. Oh, how wonderful it would be if talking came from the throat. Why do we need tongues anyway? lumpy and slimy - slugs! Before he allowed himself to wallow in his own sadness at his disability, a tiny man showed up - draped in soft shadows and an attitude. Calloon stared at the young one, his right ear dropping lower than his other in confusion. Have I done something to offend the boy? How awful, how awful of me. The female asked for his name and Calloon shrugged slightly. He then gestured toward her chest, almost as if to say "You decide".

Before he could visually comment on the rude boy's behaviour did another pup show up - this one hardly noticeable due to her silver coat. She seemed nicer than her... brother? Friend? Sunny? Honestly, he was confused about the relations in the pack. At least I know now that there are pups! Would anyone let me babysit? Let me do what I can? He smiled at the two females, ignoring the rude boy for now.
Messages In This Thread
It's cold outside! - by Addie - January 27, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Calloon - January 27, 2017, 10:47 PM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Addie - January 27, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Calloon - January 28, 2017, 09:30 AM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Sunny - January 28, 2017, 11:48 AM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Dawn - January 28, 2017, 02:15 PM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Addie - January 29, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 11:57 AM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Sunny - February 01, 2017, 11:13 AM
RE: It's cold outside! - by Dawn - February 01, 2017, 06:26 PM