Stone Circle If I told you this was only going to hurt
GOLDEN GHOST
125 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Remy or @Akuti :))

So far, Calloon's time at Easthollow had been nice. He had never dared to dream of a place quite like this - so peaceful and friendly. It seemed everyone here understood - even felt the pain of the curse he carried along and steadied him everywhere he went. His own family had never done that, but they had not known him as a mute. In their eyes; he was Calloon - a quick scout, always optimistic and with a desire to please. Here, he was Bud or Comla - or whatever they wanted to call him, and he would try his very best to tell them tales without words, silent whispers in the night.

That morning, the ghostly boy crawled out of the Stone Den his bud had led him to days ago. He was planning on hunting for them - for their young, mostly. He wanted to make sure he could stay here, that he was not dead weight on their kind shoulders. Then again, Hikinda had wanted him to join this pack. He was sure it was not only to be thrown out again. No - this part of his story would be weaved beautifully. His nimble form was carried by slender legs through the territory, free for all to approach.
Messages In This Thread
If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - January 29, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Bhediya - January 29, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - January 29, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Bhediya - January 29, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - January 30, 2017, 10:36 AM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Bhediya - February 04, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - February 06, 2017, 08:00 AM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Bhediya - February 10, 2017, 08:26 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - February 13, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Bhediya - February 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: If I told you this was only going to hurt - by Calloon - February 26, 2017, 11:11 AM