Great Bear Wilderness [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
124 Posts
Ooc — n
The growl made her flinch, and she knew right there that she was screwed. Oh, why did she leave the darn pack territory in the first place? Such. A. Stupid. Idea. Her gaze flickered wildly back to the man as he lifted himself onto her back. Inside she was panicking; there was no way this was going to go unnoticed by Spring. And when that happened.... well, she was even more screwed.

This was, admittedly, her first time, so the dove was startled. Though, it wasn't like she could do anything. There was a bit of pain at the beginning, and the man was strong - not to mention fairly heavy - but collapsing on the ground wouldn't do either of them any good. Especially since they would be stuck with each other for a while. A small moan escaped Sky's jaws and she blinked in surprise. Great, now I'm enjoying it. Well at least it wasn't all bad. 

The stranger's pace became rougher and Skylaris felt tingles of pleasure shoot up her spine. For a moment, she decided she didn't want this to end - just the thought of the alphas' fury terrified her. But then she remembered that this would end, and what she was doing was wrong. Very wrong; she was breaking the rules. Sure she'd always been a rule breaker, but this was.... well it was different.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
[M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 17, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 19, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 19, 2017, 02:26 PM
RE: I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 22, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 22, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Nico - February 24, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: [M] I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones - by Skylaris - February 24, 2017, 03:02 PM