Blackfeather Woods I am the child of an ugly star
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
@Atshen , @Damien and maybe @Nemesis

Ever since her depression had hit its lowest point after the shattering conversation with a soul she once considered her only friend she had avoided any sort of interaction. Every day did she wander to the borders, the sickening smell filling the air around her in the grey world she had lost herself in. She hardly felt the passing of time - the heat the sun gave her absorbing, speckled coat and how the seasons slowly changed. Her first winter she had survived, and yet it did her nothing. Nothing did anymore. Damien had done it - Damien had broken the once obnoxious and confident girl. Traces of that girl were wiped away by time, dragging behind like a cloak or shadow without a sound. She felt like she was crawling - struggling to even just sit somewhere for a while. The loving touch of a parent, a sibling or a friend; she had forgotten how it felt and there was only one to blame.

Damien

The hatred for the man never wavered, and neither did the admiration and love. Although, she was not sure what it exactly was that still made her want to see him around every corner. It was not like he was kind - it was not like he had any power over her, but the air he brought with him was full of lively colours. She wanted to reach out and touch them, but every time he got close enough for it, he retreated - leaving her world grey.

Gentle footsteps on the thawing ground was the only sound she made as she wandered through the woods she had liked to claim whenever the time came. Those dreams were out of reach now, and still did she clung to them as if her life depended on it. And in a way, it did.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 21, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Atshen’s Ghost - February 22, 2017, 06:12 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 23, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nemesis - February 23, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: I am the child of an ugly star - by Nocturnal - February 25, 2017, 12:28 PM