Silver Creek I'll love you forever [m]
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Spring called for him to enter, and he hesitated only briefly, his heart pounding in his chest. He took a deep breath and pushed further into the darkness. His eyes adjusted after only a moment, and he was greeted with the sight of Spring, curled around the four downy lumps she spoke of. He looked down at the children, unable to speak yet. His eyes traveled over all of them, the different colors and sizes. They were beautiful. He wondered if this was how his father felt, staring down at his litter for the first time.

"Oh, Spring. They're beautiful. You did so well." His voice was hushed, whispered in awe of the great miracle before him. He crawled forward, eyes watching her to make sure he wasn't getting too close for her comfort. He reached his muzzle out, stroking the top of one of the white lumps. He sniffed at it, the one that would be called Seri. A female. He moved in this way down the line, gently rubbing and sniffing them all, revealing their genders. Two boys and two girls. A wonderful litter.

"Two boys and two girls, how perfect, Spring." He breathed. They hadn't talked about names really, he realized. "So...have you named them?" There was a small piece of him that asked with uncertainty. He wanted to be involved in this too. Though he wouldn't show it if she had, he would be slightly hurt if she had named them without him.
Messages In This Thread
I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - February 22, 2017, 01:12 AM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Soni - February 22, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Seri - February 22, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - February 22, 2017, 05:34 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - February 23, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Soren - March 01, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - March 01, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Spring - March 16, 2017, 08:41 AM
RE: I'll love you forever [m] - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 04:55 PM