Ravensblood Forest you found me and i found you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
lame post is lame but i wanted to get a little something up! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo seeks out @Lotte, doubling back to their den in the thin hope that he might find her there. He doubts he will ever actually find her stationed there until it is close to and following the birth of their children. Arturo does not dream of ever encouraging Lotte to be idle and he trusts her to keep herself and the babes growing within their womb safe even if it goes against her fighting nature. Then again, Arturo had never pegged Olive for the type to blindly put her own children in danger either and well… as far as it was told she had done just that with Blackfeather Woods; but to compare the two women is unfair to both of them and much like comparing a rain storm to a hurricane. Not even remotely similar. He tucks those thoughts away: when he is with Lotte he does not want to think about his worry, about the sting of what he perceives to be betrayal, the shattering of his trust in them. The wolves of the Wood have yet to make a move but Arturo is not a beast to underestimate potential enemies and he does not breathe easy by silence. He does not want to taint his happiness, afraid that it is as fragile as it feels by thinking of the weight he bears. He knows Olive and Dakarai are unhappy with him and he does care but it does not change the way the gangster perceives nor feels about the situation. Lotte is his partner, his equal in every aspect that she can be and yet he does not allow her to shoulder the burden with him. He deals with it for the simple sake of not wanting to put stress on Lotte while she is pregnant.

“Nightingale,” He calls to her, unsure if she is near but hoping that she is so that she might hear his beckon and join him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 04, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 05, 2017, 05:28 AM