Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
He listened to Ikari's answer, and then glanced to Skylaris as she spoke as well. He fought to keep his eyes from her leg and managed to succeed. He was slightly confused by the fact that Skylaris had called Ikari a he when clearly a woman stood before him. He figured it a slip of the tongue and nothing more, and didn't address it. He gave an amused and crooked grin as Skylaris petitioned for Ikari's joining.

"I agree, a warrior is something we could use, as well as the extra set of paws for hunting and patrol in general. My mate, Spring, recently gave birth." His tone contained both a warning and a proud boast. "We need wolves to keep them safe, help provide for them and Spring. You'll meet her eventually, but for now, stay away from the den site." His tone and expression were stern as he looked at the woman, but he was sure she would understand the reasoning. "Once I know you better you'll be fine, but for now...I'm a little sensitive, first time father." He offered a smile, poking fun at himself. 

"Welcome to Silver Creek, Ikari. I hope you'll come to be like family for us." He stepped forward and offered to rub shoulders with her, to spread the scent of Silver Creek. "If you need anything, you can call for Spring or I." That done, he moved back. Normally he would turn and make his way back to the den. But he wasn't about to do that until he heard what had happened to Skylaris. He waited a moment longer to be sure Ikari didn't have any other questions.
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM