Dragoncrest Cliffs I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
i think it's my turn lol

to tirgatao, she nodded. "concussion," she muttered, "probably, anyway. that'll heal with time." her paws pressured a rib that stuck out just a bit, and portia was already braced to be snapped at. sure enough, thuringwethil growled, but she forces herself to rest. the fisa is thankful that the commander understands, because this was an important injury to fix. it happened again in a second rib, though it wasn't as clear externally that it was broken. portia tested the rest, but it seemed those two were the only ones. "dio, hun," she said to her mate to grab his attention, eyeing him, "tirgato. grab the palm leaves. she has two broken ribs and they need to be wrapped tightly." she felt her instructions were clear, but she would talk them through the whole process. she nosed wildfire's shoulder softly, a quiet request she stepped back. it wasn't truly necessary, but portia didn't want her to accidentally get in the way.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Tirgatao - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Hush - February 26, 2017, 11:48 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Dio - February 28, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: I keep throwing it down two-hundred at a time - by Portia - March 06, 2017, 11:18 AM