Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
aria nodded. there was a slight hesitation in her next step, but it flattened against the snowy trail just as the others and she continued on with a smoother gait. "it is not my first trade," she replied honestly, "i am a scout and a caretaker-- guarding the borders is just an important part of territorial upkeep, every member of the pack should partake in rounds." she failed to mention that she only cared so much about the borders for floki and constantine, instead sweeping it aside and taking up a loyal packmate persona-- which was not a lie.

"i come from donnelaith," she then answered slowly. she stared at the ground for a moment longer than she meant to, her ice-white eyes reflecting the pale surface of the trail. she was thinking. constantine was a mercenary, and a good one at that. castiel was a marvelous guardian as well. and, of course, she couldn't forget the beast that dante was, and how their son showed such promise in the mercenary trade. and yes, the pack was not so centered on fighting or patrolling. they had patrols, the borders were marked, but she recalled the time that doe was freely allowed to walk through their territory. "it is a different pack." was all she said.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 02, 2017, 06:45 PM