Noctisardor Bypass He said that you are, you are the future
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Wanna get this wrapped up so I'm gonna say that they continue to dig the dens out, and I'll go ahead and archive this. Gosh darn we're so close.

Gwen gave a nod once more to the wolves of the Bypass and her head turned to where she wished the leader's den to be. The Emperor and Empress. It all sounded so regal - very different to how the pale wolfess had imagined it to be. Not that she disliked it, of course, because heck she loved it. Meeting all these wolves and watching them come together like this made her heart leap. 

That, and spending so much time with Knew. It was true, they hadn't had much alone time, but that was sure to change once they claimed the lands once and for all. Though, Gwen was indeed worried. She had seen barely a scrap of Knew for a while - and she truly hoped he wasn't distancing himself from her. If that was the case... well.....

Her head shook involuntarily, banishing such thoughts, and her attention focused on the subordinates of the pack. Everyone seemed to be doing well with the dens they dug, so she left them to it and began digging the den she was to sleep in for who knows how long.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 03, 2017, 10:51 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 03, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Noor - March 03, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 04, 2017, 05:58 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 04, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 06, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 06, 2017, 04:17 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Mawk - March 08, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: He said that you are, you are the future - by Gwen - March 08, 2017, 04:44 PM